Yes! The liver is a vitamin-rich protein that’s safe for your dog to eat. In addition to containing iron, copper, zinc, and essential fatty acids, the liver cleanses the blood of toxins and supports healthy vision. Typical values are up to 5% of the total food intake.
Pork Liver is high in protein and also high in fats. ( About 30% more fats than Beef liver!!) But in the right proportions, these are good healthy fats.
- Vitamin A – is a powerful antioxidant. It supports digestion and reproductive organs.
- Vitamin D – a vitally important nutrient for immune function. It helps protect against cancers, autoimmune and infectious diseases. It supports muscle and bone strength too.
- Folic acid, B vitamins – support mental and nerve health. They help avoid fatigue and prevent anemia.
- Iron – forms hemoglobin, brain function, regulates body temperature. Iron transports oxygen to the blood cells. This increases your dog’s endurance and strength. Lack of iron depletes antibodies and T-cells in the immune system.
- Other minerals (like copper and zinc) – support bone and joint health, skin, coat, immunity.
Pork livers have more of this… Than Beef, chicken, or Lamb Liver –
- Selenium – antioxidant, important for thyroid health, immunity
- Niacin (vitamin B3) – cardiovascular, brain, and skin health
- Thiamin (vitamin B1) – creates energy in the cells
- Retinol (a usable form of vitamin A) – antioxidant, eye and skin health
- Beta carotene (a less usable kind of vitamin A) – antioxidant, brain and lung health
- Vitamin C – supports joint health and wound healing
- Vitamin D – bone health, skin health, disease prevention
Organ meats can be fed daily up to 5-10% of the total feeding quantity. Please be careful when using dehydrated or dried organs, as they weigh much lesser and the weight should be adjusted accordingly.
You can add the organ meats into the food for added nutritional benefits. As a meal topper for enhanced taste. as treats during the day, or as motivators for nose games and mind games.
Chemical Free. Preservative Free. Gluten-Free.
Return & Refund Policy
Once the order has been processed you will receive communication from our team to confirm your order and to set a delivery date. We are unable to cancel orders once taken as we make fresh products to order. In case there is an emergency and you must cancel, you shall donate the food to your choice of shelter for dogs.
Once delivered, NO RETURNS will be accepted on the order as these are freshly made-to-order products for your dogs. Also in view of Covid precautions. If you receive damaged or wrong products please get in touch with us on the same day for us to be able to rectify it.
If there are items ordered by mistake, you can reach out to us and we will replace those items with other products of your choice, subject to the different amounts being paid by you in advance.
Some items are shipped in Bangalore city only. Please ensure you order items that can be shipped to your location.
We currently use Dunzo/Teleport for all our deliveries. The exact time of deliveries can not be fixed, but we will try to ensure that the deliveries are as convenient for you as possible. As a matter of process, our deliveries are in the afternoon between 1 pm to 3 pm on weekly basis.
If you are ordering our 7-day trial packs we deliver them to you within 48 hours of receiving your order. If you have an emergency please place your order and call us to request earlier deliveries and we will try our best – 9980018461.
If you are on a monthly subscription then we will deliver to you weekly 7 packs every single week on the same day. We have not failed to do so in 6 years including all the lockdowns!!