Rabbit is a healthy lean white meat alternative to poultry meat. It is nutritious and is considered Novel meat because most dogs are not exposed to rabbit meat through dog food and other common dog treats. It is super beneficial to cycle this into your dog’s meals a few times a month.
Our 7 meat-only packs allow you to freeze the packs and use them as and when you wish to throughout the week or month.
WHAT IS THIS?
- Rabbit meat is very very lean and healthy.
- A great option for dogs with skin issues looking for novel meats.
- Great as a topper on existing meals.
- So tasty Tasty, palatable, and easily digestible.
- Richer than Chicken in protein, amino acids, and minerals (Selenium, Zinc, B-complex vitamins, magnesium, phosphorous, calcium, Vit A, Omega 3)
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Great as an add on protein
- Adolescent or teenage dog of all breeds. (Small breed dogs, Medium breed dogs, Large breed dogs)
- Sensitive digestion dogs – for sensitive skin
- High protein needs to support growth
- Looking for protein rotation – this is a great way to add new meat.
- Dogs that need some serious anti-inflammation with exotic proteins.
- Dogs that need novel meat – to ease allergies.
- JUST farm-raised rabbit – gently Steam cooked.
This meat can be cycled into your dog’s plan every month to provide balance. Most dogs will require a 7-day transition, but some dogs with sensitive tummies need a 14-day transition. For meat-only packs – just slowly add the new meat into the existing meal over 7-10 days.
What is a transition?
Transition is a process through which we help the dog adjust slowly to the new diet without upsetting the digestive system. **How to use our taster packs, will be sent to you via WhatsApp, when you place an order**
The 7 Day Transition:
- Day 1+2 New food 25% of the dog’s daily diet – 75% is old food.
- Day 3+4 New food 50% of the dog’s daily diet – 50% is old food.
- Day 5+6 New food 75% of the dog’s daily diet – 25% is old food.
- Day 7 onwards are 100% Doggiliciouus Diet.
The 14 Day Transition:
- Double of the one above.
- Each stage is 4 days.
Chemical Free. Preservative Free. Gluten-Free.
Return & Refund Policy
Once the order has been processed you will receive communication from our team to confirm your order and to set a delivery date. We are unable to cancel orders once taken as we make fresh products to order. In case there is an emergency and you must cancel, you shall donate the food to your choice of shelter for dogs.
Once delivered, NO RETURNS will be accepted on the order as these are freshly made-to-order products for your dogs. Also in view of Covid precautions. If you receive damaged or wrong products please get in touch with us on the same day for us to be able to rectify it.
If there are items ordered by mistake, you can reach out to us and we will replace those items with other products of your choice, subject to the different amounts being paid by you in advance.
Some items are shipped in Bangalore city only. Please ensure you order items that can be shipped to your location.
We currently use Dunzo/Teleport for all our deliveries. The exact time of deliveries can not be fixed, but we will try to ensure that the deliveries are as convenient for you as possible. As a matter of process, our deliveries are in the afternoon between 1 pm to 3 pm on weekly basis.
If you are ordering our 7-day trial packs we deliver them to you within 48 hours of receiving your order. If you have an emergency please place your order and call us to request earlier deliveries and we will try our best – 9980018461.
If you are on a monthly subscription then we will deliver to you weekly 7 packs every single week on the same day. We have not failed to do so in 6 years including all the lockdowns!!