Stylishly called the Bone Broth by the western world, Mutton Paya soup was once an integral all-purpose life-saving potion in a middle-class home. Somewhere modernization and the advent of pharmaceuticals made us forget about this powerful elixir of life.
- Believed to be a powerful immuno- booster, Paya Soup contains Arginine, the key nutritional factor that helps in keeping viral and bacterial infections at bay. Cold, sore throat, fever is often a rarity in people who consume Paya soup regularly.
- Paya soup contains all the good nutrients infused into the broth when the Mutton legs are pressure boiled. Rich in calcium, copper, boron, manganese, and various other minerals, regular consumption of the soup is effective in strengthening the bones to a very great extent.
- if you want to get rid of the toxins from the body and improve the immune response. Though the Lymphatic system is excellent in flushing out toxic wastes, it is not always enough. This is the reason why Bone Broth is a very good natural detoxifier. In addition to hydrating the body, Paya soup helps in flushing out the toxins from the body easily.
- Cystine, Arginine, Glutamine, Glycine, Proline, Alanine, Lycine, etc are just a few essential amino acids that are found in abundance in Paya Soup.
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin are the key nutrition requirements for cartilaginous development in addition to improving the condition of the bone joints.
- Mutton Paya Soup is rich in mineral content that is very crucial for the smooth systemic functioning of the body. Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Potassium, and various trace elements and minerals are found in abundant quantity in bone broth Additionally bone marrow of the Mutton Paya are rich in Omega Fatty acid 3 and 6 in addition to Vitamin A, K, and even trace amount of selenium.
Its one of the best soups one can consume on a daily basis.
We make the soup by boiling on simmer for 6+ hours and then cooling it to room temperature before packing it and freezing it at -21 degrees. This gives you a fresh long-lasting product.
Chemical Free. Preservative Free. Gluten Free.
Return & Refund Policy
Once the order has been processed you will receive communication from our team to confirm your order and to set a delivery date within 1-3 days. Once the invoice has been sent and paid, the order shall not be cancelled as we make products on order fresh. In case there is an emergency and you must cancel, we shall donate the food to your choice of shelter for dogs.
Once delivered, NO RETURNS will be accepted on the order. If you recieve damaged or wrong products please get in touch with on the same day for us to be able to rectify it.
If there are items ordered by mistake, you can reach out to us and we will replace those items with other products of your choice, subject to difference amount being paid by you in advance.
Some items are shipped in Bangalore city only. Please ensure you order items that can be shipped to your location. Refunds are decided on a case to case basis and will take 48 hours to 72 houirs to process.
We currently use Dunzo for all our deliveries. The exact time of delivereis can not be fixed, but we will try to ensure that the deliveries are as convinient to you as possible. As a matter of process, our deliveries are booked post recieving confirmation of payment from you. If you wish to arrange a particular time, Please contact us after placing your order or arrange it.
FRESH PRODUCTS – BANGALORE ONLY
Certain products such as
- Meal samples
- Fresh meals
Are only available in Bangalore. These products can not be shipped outseide the city as they are fresh and will not survive outside the refrigerator for long. Sorry for the inconvenience. As soon as we come to your city, you will be the first to know!