OUR VARIANTS – Select from the dropdown.
- Sample – 150gm pack – as a taster pack – Moderate Animal Protein
- Sample – 150gm pack – as a Meatier taster pack – High Animal Protein & organ meats
- Classic Lamb – 500gm x 7 packs (A longer trial) Moderate Animal Protein
- Meatier Lamb – 500gm x 7 packs (A longer trial) High Animal Protein & organ meats
A mixed Bag meal is a mixed meat meal, that gives your dog a variety of meat sources. This meal allows you to introduce another meat to your dog while retaining chicken. Our standard Mixed bag is Chicken, Fish, and eggs. Various meats have different nutritional profiles and it’s best to cycle in all the meats over time. You can always request us for a Chicken any other meat mixed bag, by contacting us via the “Contact us” form on the home page.
Feeding a single meat meal for most of the dog’s life not only makes it terribly boring for the dog but also runs a risk of not providing a complete range of amino acids needed for efficient muscle building and repair.
This meal plan can be cycled into your dog’s plan every 2 -3 months to provide balance.
WHAT IS THIS?
- Something’s Fishy + Chicken chow chow in a mixed bag!
- A great way to give a multi-protein meal, that’s good for muscle-building and repair.
- Although called steak – this is a BUFF meal. (Buffalo meat)
- A good way to introduce new meat for the first time.
- Rich in protein, amino acids, and minerals (Iron, Zinc, B-complex vitamins)
- Great for organ health, & iron deficiency-based anemia.
- Is a balanced Meal with veggies, essential minerals, and vitamins.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Puppies that need to be introduced to new meats
- Adolescent or teenage dog of all breeds – that need higher protein meats
- High protein needs to support growth or muscle building
- Fussy dog/bored upper – mixed bags add variety
- Looking for protein rotation – which is very healthy.
- Tasty variety – with mixed meats.
- Weightloss plans – white lean meats.
- Sea Caught Fresh fish.
- Antibiotics-free, hormone-free, cage-free Chicken.
- Organic cage-free eggs (seed fed hens)
- Organic vegetables
- Seasonal Green leafy vegetables
- Organic red rice (Millets/ancient grains and grain-free options available on request)
- Our specially formulated anti-inflammatory spice and herb mix.
- Fresh herbs, organic Flaxseed, Natural calcium booster.
This meal plan can be cycled into your dog’s plan every month to provide balance. Most dogs will require a 7-day transition, but some dogs with sensitive tummies need a 14-day transition.
What is a transition?
Transition is a process through which we help the dog adjust slowly to the new diet without upsetting the digestive system. **How to use our taster packs, will be sent to you via WhatsApp, when you place an order**
The 7 Day Transition:
- Day 1+2 New food 25% of the dog’s daily diet – 75% is old food.
- Day 3+4 New food 50% of the dog’s daily diet – 50% is old food.
- Day 5+6 New food 75% of the dog’s daily diet – 25% is old food.
- Day 7 onwards are 100% Doggiliciouus Diet.
The 14 Day Transition:
- Double of the one above.
- Each stage is 4 days.
Chemical Free. Preservative Free. Gluten-Free.
Return & Refund Policy
Once the order has been processed you will receive Auto-generated communication from the delivery vendor about the package being on the way. We are unable to cancel orders once taken as we make fresh food products to order. In case there is an emergency and you must cancel, you shall donate the food to your choice of shelter for dogs.
Once delivered, NO RETURNS will be accepted on the order as these are freshly made-to-order products for your dogs. Also in view of Covid precautions. If you receive damaged or wrong products please get in touch with us on the same day for us to be able to rectify it.
If there are items ordered by mistake, you can reach out to us and we will replace those items with other products of your choice, subject to the different amounts being paid by you in advance.
Some items are shipped in Bangalore city only. Please ensure you order items that can be shipped to your location.
We currently use Dunzo/Teleport for all our deliveries. The exact time of deliveries can not be fixed, but we will try to ensure that the deliveries are as convenient for you as possible. As a matter of process, our deliveries are in the afternoon between 1 pm to 3 pm on weekly basis.
If you are ordering our 7-day trial packs we deliver them to you within 48 hours of receiving your order. If you have an emergency please place your order and call us to request earlier deliveries and we will try our best – 9980018461.
If you are on a monthly subscription then we will deliver to you weekly 7 packs every single week on the same day. We have not failed to do so in 6 years including all the lockdowns!!